Mom is participating in a craft show/sale tomorrow and asked if I had anything to give her. I'm going to give her these three scarves:









I think I finished them...Hmm...About mid December. But I didn't have a camera so I couldn't take pictures until now. I think I wrote about it...Well anyway, I'm EXTREMELY pleased with how they turned out. :) Their hand and drape is amazing. It's like holding a liquid. Yes. I'm pleased. I think I shall sell them for probably...$50. I don't think I can really charge more than that and still expect people to pay. But I also don't think it's an unreasonable price because they ARE handwoven and the fringe is twisted by hand as well. I'm also going to give mom the three hats I have left...Wait...I might have more than that. And if I have time tonight, I might try to felt the other three that I have finished. We'll see. I need to wind another scarf warp off though! And I need to try my new calculations to see if I can get a better length/width ratio. I feel like these three are too wide and not long enough. Practice, practice, practice! And if someone wants to buy my practice, that's completely fine. :)
~JoAnna
No comments:
Post a Comment