 |
| I found the pattern for this lovely little hat on Ravelry. |
|
 |
| I have yet to take pictures of my own version, but here's the original. |
 |
| View from back |
 |
| View from top. |
|
|
I have already made two of these! In just a weekend! I made one in a lovely tan/cream color and another in black. I used Caron yarn's Simply Soft which is, amazingly, soft. I find it amazingly soft because I usually expect acrylic yarn *shudder* to be nasty and itchy. Anyway, I'll try to post pictures of my own version. :) I am in love with it. I wore it for two days straight after I finished it. Ben thinks I'm a leetle loony, but that's okay. I'm planning on making two more in a gray and a gray-ish blue. I am completely determined to memorize the pattern for this hat so I can knit a bunch up really quick and possibly have them to sell at some point... Urrghh...probably not before festivals next month though.
~JoAnna
I. am. in. love. With that hat. Oh geez. It's beautiful! Can I commission you to make me one? Love you friend!
ReplyDeleteYou may absolutely commission me to make one!! I would love to. :) I'll ask you about it on Friday.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I absolutely love the hat!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! Me too! :)
ReplyDelete