![]() |
| This looks cold and wonderful. I would love to go exploring in this forest. |
![]() |
| LOVE this staircase. And those red walls!! |
![]() |
| This reminds me a bit of Minnesota. |
![]() |
| I love fog. |
![]() |
| I love railroad tracks. |
![]() |
![]() |
| This would be scary if I was driving, but I still think it's cool. |
![]() |
| I love this house. I could happily live somewhere like this. |
![]() |
| I could also live somewhere like this quite happily. |
![]() |
| Or here! (I think this is Germany??) |
JoAnna













Pppreetttyyy! That first snow forest shot reminds me of Narnia! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh!! So true!! I knew I was thinking of something specific but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. That and this Jack London story I had to read in my American Lit. class.
ReplyDeleteLove them all :) I can't wait to live somewhere up north that has snow and fog!
ReplyDelete