![]() |
| Bought a round bail feeder for our cows. It looked hilarious in the back of the truck. |
![]() |
| Goats!! :) |
![]() |
| They're hilarious. They stick almost their entire head into the bail. |
![]() |
| This is Pickles. She's the resident idiot of the herd and we love her. :) |
![]() |
| Workers drilling for our power line pole!! |
![]() |
| Passion fruit on the side of the road! |
![]() |
| Look pretty but have no flavor. (Yes, I tried them) |
![]() |
| Yellow is such a happy color. |
![]() |
| Thistle! |
![]() |
| We only got about 4 apples. Here's one at the top of the tree! |
![]() |
| Winter(?) squash. I can't remember what kind it is... |
![]() |
| Royal Burgundies! They're much like green beans but healthier because of their pigment. |
![]() |
| PUMPKIN! I'm SO excited!!!! |
![]() |
| We have a pumpkin patch!! |
![]() |
| This is a lufa! You wait til they dry out and then skin them and cut them up. |
![]() |
| Gourd. :) |
![]() |
| Getting ready to be a shawl. |
![]() |
| Just have to tie onto the front! |


















OHMYGOODNESS this lady showed me a loofah plant thing at the farmers market and I was like, "WHAT!" I had no idea they grew like that. I thought they grew on exotic islands, not in middle Tennessee! So cool! PS. I also love all your pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I can't wait for it to stop being 95 degrees out so I can be excited about pumpkins too! Can't wait to see the progress of the shawl!
ReplyDelete