![]() |
| Copper yarn shawl still on the loom. (Scarf #1) |
![]() |
| Point twill pattern is more visible in the picture! |
![]() |
| The back of the fabric looks pretty different. |
![]() |
| I loooove the colors!! |
![]() |
| The redish/orangeish/yellowish is hand dyed and the plum is commercially dyed. (Scarf # 2) |
![]() |
| Better visible here. |
![]() |
| Fuchsia is such a beautiful dye. (Scarf #3) |
![]() |
| The whole warp. |
![]() |
| I put one bundle in that has some blue in it. I looove it. :) |
![]() |
| Sock yarn!! (Scarf #4) |
![]() |
| Love the colors. I have to go back and buy another skein of this. |
![]() |
| I really love how the shawl turned out. |
![]() |
| I love the face AND back! The back has more copper visible and I think I like it better. |
![]() |
| Mmmmm! Fall. |
~JoAnna















Mmm that is delicious! I really like how that came out! Soooo pretty. Soooo lovely :)
ReplyDeleteAHH! I love all of your colors. The finished scarf looks absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! :)
ReplyDelete