I decided to invest some of the money I made on Saturday back into yarn for more projects! I have been looking forward to my trip to my LYS (Local Yarn Store) all week! They are normally closed on Mondays (and also Monday was Columbus Day) so I had to wait until Wednesday! The anticipation was killing me! But it was worth it. I got some delicious looking yarns!
 |
| Goody bag! |
 |
| Small skein of cotton. It was super cheap and I like the colors! |
 |
| Since it's a small skein, it will most likely end up as an accent in a warp, but I'm still excited!! |
 |
| I love this yarn! It's a 4(?) ply mercerized cotton. It's really thick. Kinda like 5/2 cotton plied together...maybe an 8/2 plied together... |
 |
| Mmmm! The colors are yummy! |
 |
| Definitely excited to see what I make with this! |
 |
| This little beauty was also in the clearance bin and will also most likely be an accent in a warp. |
 |
| Here's what got me though: Corn fiber. I've been wanting to try this for a while but this was the first chance I had to get my hands on some! |
I'm definitely looking forward to weaving these skeins up! :) Now if I can just get that waffle weave off my loom...
~JoAnna
Those are some beautiful yarn. I found some great stuff at my LYS but I think I am scrapping the whole knitting yarn weaving idea... that merino/silk blend did NOT work out for me, unfortunately. I am SO glad you have more luck than I do!
ReplyDelete