![]() |
| Merry and Pippin and their mama, Pickles! Merry is the lighter one and Pippin is the dark one. |
![]() |
| Betty and Veronica. Betty's head is peeking out from behind their mama Roxanne and Veronica is the solid black one. :) |
![]() |
| Olivia sniffing my shoe. |
![]() |
| I think this is Betty? |
![]() |
| Merry and Pippin. They actually wandered back in the barn and went to sleep. :) |
![]() |
| SO cute! And they're HUGE! They are two days old in this picture. |
![]() |
| Olivia is the same age as Merry and Pippin and look how small she is in comparison! |
![]() |
| Snowflake. :) |
![]() |
| Lots of babies runnin' around. |
![]() |
| Pickles loves to eat...and when she eats, she likes to stick her entire face in the hay bail. |
![]() |
| Snowflake got tuckered out after running around and jumping so much! |
![]() |
| She's extremely photogenic! ...For a goat. :) |
![]() |
| Wednesday and Totty are a week old and STILL smaller than Pippin and Merry. |
~JoAnna













I think Snowflake is my favorite!!! She's way too cute for her own good!
ReplyDeleteI know!! I love her! She's very sweet and has lots of personality too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love love love these! So cute! I want to cuddle a goaty.
ReplyDelete