![]() |
| Our little demo space. :) |
![]() |
| The warp we demo-ed. I like this much better than the undulating twill that I demoed last time. The sett is more suited to plain weave and it shows off the hand painted warp better. |
![]() |
| Mom tweeking some things in our space. |
![]() |
| The finished product! I like having my stuff in a store somewhere. It's nice. |
![]() |
| Berets. |
![]() |
| Can't remember her name...Lori maybe?? |
![]() |
| Russ Jacobson. |
![]() |
| Nan Jacobson. |
![]() |
| Stiv Mackey. |
![]() |
| My scarf basket is full! |
![]() |
| Mom's beautiful and intricate knitted/beaded bags. |
![]() |
| Art Prowl van! These vehicles are all over town to promote the Prowl. |
![]() |
| Where we have our work! |
![]() |
| Steven Spicer's shop/gallery. Alex Schwartz has some work there. |
![]() |
| More Sadie Wong. She works primarily in metals/jewelry but does some work in glass as well because she's Kurt Brock's SO (significant other). |
~JoAnna















Thom and his octopi, awesome!
ReplyDeleteI want to be in a gallery!! You're space looks so wonderful, I am completely jealous!
Oh cool! I kind of wished I would have walked around more, with you mentioning that. But I'm glad you and Sarah and your mom got to walk around!
ReplyDelete