Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Splitting wood

Basically all I've done today is split wood. I'm pretty tired. I'd like to go home and get that blanket warp off the loom. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see.

I feel so dumb. I totally forgot that my brother has a lathe in my parents garage which is currently surrounded by wood chips. So I'll probably go home and bottle some of those up. I need to get more rubbing alcohol though. It honestly would probably be cheaper to buy some crappy vodka. Ha ha. If I have time I might do that.

~JoAnna

2 comments:

  1. Do it! And send me another package so that I have something to look forward to after the first one gets here :) Emma needs to freaking respond so we can start that weavealong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting really excited about the wood chips! :) I checked the ones I put in yesterday and the colors are already starting to leech out.

    And YES! I want her to too!! haha. I'm getting really excited about the table runner idea! I'm already planning color schemes in my head.

    ReplyDelete